Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Let Me Give You $100...

...Please!

Last month I needed to purchase a new camera. I know very little about cameras, but I knew what I wanted it to do and I had a brand in mind (I liked the commercials...what can I say!). Yet, I wasn't quite ready to lay down 600 big ones based on a funny commercial. So, like any savvy purchaser, I did some online research. I compared price and features on the brand I knew (we'll call it "Brand A") with another well-known brand (you guessed it..."Brand B"). To be honest, it was pretty much what you'd expect. Those market researchers for the camera companies knew what I'd be looking for! Both cameras were going to give me all I wanted plus a little more, and they were priced within$10-$15 of each other. Guess which one I bought..."Brand B"! Why? I read the customer feedback. It was clear based on consumer comments that just about the only thing great about "Brand A" was that funny commercial. It just didn't hold up to all the hype. So, I trusted my fellow-camera-buyers and got the other one. Boy am I glad. I've got my camera and I love it. It is everything they said it would be!

So, what does this have to do with $100 for you? It's simple. If you use our products we want to hear about your experience and how you used our product! If we can use your Product Application Story in an email blast, an article, or our bi-annual newsletter, I'll send you a $100 bill. It is that simple! Email me at brandib@grace-eng.com with your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment