Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Computer Problems

Grrr..computer problems. Is there a soul on earth who has a PC and not had a computer problem? I’d wager a week’s worth of recession-tainted pay that answer is no. Any takers?

This week, all of last week, and much of the week before I have been struggling with - you guessed it - computer problems. It seems I wandered onto some inconspicuous website and unsuspectingly picked up spy ware that has wreaked havoc with my operating system. Graphics I’ve been working on have vanished and my epileptic computer can’t stop seizing long enough to do much more than send an email. There have been at least two times I have been reduced to tears because of this virus-infested contraption with a keyboard. Enough is enough. Because of my technological turmoil these past few weeks, like any other jilted woman, I have decided to cut from me that which fuels my fury – at least for the time being.

Here are a few fun ways you can ‘unplug’ too:

Read a book - not a Blog.
Play a game. A real one with pieces.
Play solitaire without a mouse.
Stand in line instead getting online.
Meet people... in real life.
Chat with your mouth and not your fingers.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment